AFCAT Previous year Question Papers and Sample papers
The AFCAT Exam consists of 100 Questions which has to be answered within 2 hours. Each Question carries 3 marks. There is a penalty of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
The Question Paper is divided into 4 sections namely,
- General Awareness– History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.
- Verbal Ability in English– Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
- Numerical Ability– Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test– Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
There are a number of books available in the Market, but this one is recommended by most aspirants.
Aspirants can view and Download AFCAT Previous Year Papers + Sample Papers + Mock Papers from the below link. Contains Last 5 Official/Original Papers from 2011 to 2013
Total : 5 papers + 3 Similar Papers
Papers Included :
1. AFCAT QUESTION PAPER 01-2011
2. AFCAT QUESTION PAPER 02-2011
3. AFCAT QUESTION PAPER 01-2012
4. AFCAT QUESTION PAPER 02-2012
5. AFCAT QUESTION PAPER 01-2013
Study Material for Spatial Ability Test of AFCAT Exam – Click Me
Recommended book for AFCAT Preparation – Air Force Common Admission Test by Arihant Publications – Click me
Recommended Books for AFCAT EKT Exam Preparation
- Best Book for EKT Computer Science Branch – Click Me
- Best Book for EKT Electrical Branch – Click Me
- Best Book for EKT Mechanical Branch – Click Me
- Best Book for EKT Electronics Branch – Click Me